We utilize a consistent process for project management that consists of the following:
- Project on-boarding with a kick-off meeting with the client to confirm task scope, schedule, activities, roles and responsibilities, and work out logistics such as facility and information system access.
- Utilization of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Fourth Edition to ensure that projects are executed within their schedule and budget constraints.
- Regular project status meetings with clients to ensure ongoing communication about project accomplishments, planned activities, risks and issues.
- Quality Assurance of all deliverables: no deliverable is delivered to a client without a quality assurance check by a senior member of client staff.
- Strong management and technical oversight: All project managers are also technical experts in scope of work being performed. All clients have direct access to the CEO of the company to discuss any issue.
Our workforce stability and ongoing maintenance of technical expertise is achieved through three interrelated initiatives:
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- A requirement that all client staff possess and maintain at least one certification related to their area of expertise. The firm reimburses staff for obtaining these certifications as well as paying for the continuing education necessary to maintain those certifications.
- Creation of a supportive atmosphere where staff are supported in achieving their personal and professional goals. This is done by setting a tone where company politics are prohibited, work/life balance is encouraged and supported, and time off for vacations is mandatory.