Assura is an Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) with deep experience in Information Assurance and Continuity of Operations for both the military and civilian Federal sectors. We can help agencies, components, and program offices comply with requirements such as the Federal Information Security Management Act, (FISMA) and Federal Continuity Directive 1 (FCD 1).
Our services include:
- ISSM and ISSO support
- Certification and Accreditation support
- Implementation of NIST Special Publication 800-39 (Risk Management)
- Implementation fo NIST Special Publication 800-34 (IT Contingency Planning)
- Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
We bring to bear our experience and tools to help solve tough risk management and compliance problems at Department, Agency, Service, Command, Division, Program, Activity, and project levels.
Are you responsible for an acquisition program? Contact us to see how tools such as Calibrated Risk Index® can help ensure program success!Contact us