IT Contingency Planning
Technology Recovery to Support Resumption of Business Operations
Many IT organizations struggle with managing services on shrinking budgets, mandatory outsourcing to third parties, or staff reductions. Despite these challenges, IT departments are expected to adhere to increasingly difficult regulatory requirements while maintaining high service levels.
A comprehensive IT Contingency Plan (also known as an IT Disaster Recovery Plan) helps IT organizations answer difficult questions such as:
- How do I fulfill my IT recovery requirements when critical services have been outsourced and are beyond my control?
- How do I ensure compliance with complex IT regulatory requirements?
- What solutions do I need to ensure are implemented to keep critical IT functionality resilient?
- How do I distinguish between systems and data that have a high availability requirements and those that can be recovered later?
- How do I justify the investment in new or existing IT functionality or staff that keeps the organization up and running?
- What is the command and control structure for recovery of critical IT systems?
Assura’s IT Contingency Planning solutions provide answers to all of those questions. Our services include:
- Business Impact Analysis
- Technology Dependency Analysis
- IT Contingency Plan Development
Test, Training & Exercise
Of course, no plan is complete until the plan is complete unless task performers are trained on it and practice their newly-developed skills. Assura will help your organization with Training, Test and Exercise (TT&E) of each plan. Exercises can be as simple as a facilitated tabletop walk-through of an example scenario all the way up to a full simulation where the entire environment is recovered.
Assura’s security professionals are experts in compliance with laws, regulations and standards such as:
All of Assura’s IT Contingency planning services are backed by our unique AuditArmor™ Guarantee!