Turnkey Cybersecurity Solutions for Healthcare
Press the Easy Button for Health IT Cybersecurity
You want to focus on your team and delivery of quality care to your patients – not worrying about ransomware and cyberattacks. Assura understands this and has the solution with our SecurityRx™ service.
SecurityRx™ is a subscription-based turnkey solution to fight off cyber criminals, protect delivery of clinical services, preserve patient trust, and maintain regulatory compliance.
Packages That Suit Your Needs
SecurityRx™ puts you in control of managing cybersecurity on your terms. There are four different packages that can be customized to meet the needs of your organization.
Assura’s SecurityRx™ packages are optimized for both acute and non-acute environments and all come backed by our AuditArmor™ Guarantee.
A Relationship Built on Confidence
AuditArmor™ is the only guarantee of its kind in the industry. We promise full regulatory compliance in everything we do, or we fix it for FREE. No matter how much it costs us. Yes, it’s really that simple.
Special Pricing for Vizient Members
Are you a member of Vizient or legacy MedAssets? Subscribing to SecurityRx™ couldn’t be easier. Assura is a Vizient supplier and your purchasing department will love the pre-negotiated contract terms and you’ll reap the benefit of special pricing and incentives for being a member of the nation’s largest member-owned healthcare services company.
It’s Easy to Start!
Contact us to talk with one of our specialists about the SecurityRx™ plan that’s right for you.
SecurityRx™ leverages Assura’s history of security program management for healthcare environments. Our expertise extends to the full range of cybersecurity regulations and standards that affect Healthcare Delivery Organizations (HDOs) and Business Associates including:
- 16 CFR Part 681 – Identity Theft Red Flags
- 201 CMR 17.00 – State of Massachusetts Data Protection Act
- 21 CFR Part 11 – Electronic Records, Electronic Signatures
- 45 CFR Part 164 Subparts C, D, and E (Security, Breach Notification, and Privacy)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Trust Service Principles and Criteria: Security, Confidentiality and Availability
- ANSI/AAMI/IEC TIR80001-1 and 80001-2 series
- Center for Internet Security (CIS) Critical Security Controls
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Cloud Controls Matrix
- CMS Information Security ARS 2013 v2
- COBIT 4.1 and 5
- HITRUST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
- HITRUST De-Identification Framework
- IRS Publication 1075 v2014
- ISO/IEC 27001:2005 and 2013
- ISO/IEC 27002:2005 and 2013
- ISO/IEC 27799:2008
- Joint Commission
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- NIST Special Publication 800-53
- NIST Special Publication 800-66
- NRS: Chapter 603A – State of Nevada: Security of Personal Information
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS)
- Precision Medicine Initiative Data Security Policy Principles and Framework
- State Data Breach Notification Laws
- Texas Medical Records Privacy Act
- Texas Standards Relating to the Electronic Exchange of Health Information